Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Early January Update

I really need to work on coming up with better titles for articles.

I've been working on Android apps.  It's keeping me from writing my pending Java-based Lisp-thing.  It's not keeping me from working on it at all, because it's the next app in the queue.  I just had to get some apps out of my head and get the flow going - for personal as well as professional reasons.

The last Android app is in the final stages.  Hopefully, not more than a couple of more days.  Then it'll be on to the Lisp thing I'm working on, because I have plans to make it the foundation of a Java-based Common Lisp on every platform kind of thing.  With a slammin' interface that *does things* that'll blow your mind.

I hope, I mean, I really hope so.  But don't hold me to it.  My kind of cool might not be your kind of cool.  Though I'm pretty sure I wouldn't work on it if it wasn't some kind of cool.  It's Lisp, how could it not have some kind of maximum inherent cool in it?

After all this Android coding, I'm looking forward to getting into a Common Lisp groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment